About American Auto Body
Welcome to American Auto Body. Here at American Auto Body you will receive the highest quality repair available in the automotive industry. We pledge to you honesty, integrity, safety, craftsmanship and courteous service.
We strive to:
- Keep our technicians up-to-date through on-going automotive training.
- Complete top quality paint and repair work.
- Better the collision repair industry for the future.
Please feel free to contact us with any other vehicle, repair or insurance questions you may have.
For a complete company overivew, please watch our video below.
What you should know...
- Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask the insurance company to inspect your car here.
- The Minnesota statute only requires you to obtain one estimate or appraisal.
- It is against the law for your insurance company to require you to go to a specific shop for repairs. It is your choice!
- It is common for estimates to differ from one another. If one estimate is lower than another it may not include all the necessary procedures. If you have questions please feel free to ask.
- We work with all insurance companies, let us arrange your claim.
- We us all OEM (original equipment manufactured) replacement parts, unless customer requests otherwise.
- We offer a lifetime written warranty, ask for details.
- We guarantee a color match.
- We provide free loaner cars to drive while your vehicle is being repaired with no age restrictions.